Energy Healing and Chakra Meditation- A Great Way to Aid Stress and Feel Livelier
There are many names given to energy healing like energy medicine, natural cures, alternative medicine and holistic medicine. Just like how there are so many names given to it, there are hundreds, or maybe even thousands of different modalities. Even though each modality is unique, each is also simpler.
Energy healing is all about the body healing itself. What makes it difficult for people to comprehend is that energy itself is invisible. Similarly, what makes it amazing is that everything is energy, the body, mind, spirit. It shapes these the way you like, feels, thinks and lives your life.
Some of the benefits of energy healing are:
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Aids the body to release stress.
- Helps to create deep relaxation.
- Removes toxins.
- Supports the immune system.
- Helps in better sleep.
- Postpones premature ageing.
- Adjusts the energy flow in the body.
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover faster.
Some of the most popular energy healing modalities practiced today are:
- Emotional Freedom Technique
Why should you join Energy Healing courses?
Energy healing helps to teach how to channel energy into your body to aid healing of yourself and others. As you might know by now, there are many methods of energy healing. But all of them follow the same principle. The only tools required for learning energy healing are your hands, even though other tools can be incorporated into it.
The reason why you should join Energy healing courses is as following:
- The Energy healing courses help to introduce you to energy healing.
- Help to understand how energy healing works.
- How to sense the energy within the body.
- The courses help you to understand any illness and disease in the body and the steps that should be taken to prevent and alleviate the ailments.
- They teach you popular healing techniques and tools.
- The courses also help you to become a professional energy healing practitioner and also give tips and advice on setting up as professional healer.
What is Chakra meditation?
Chakra meditations are much like any other meditation, but in this type, more concentration is given individually on each chakra. The Chakras start from the bottom of the spine and progress to the top of the head. While each of the chakras has their essence, they all work together to create a balanced life.
How does chakra meditation work?
Chakra meditations use the power of your mind and the ability to visualize the change in energy. It helps to keep the mind focused and lead you through each chakra. You have to imagine, feel what the chakras look like or just know what that particular chakra is like. So, however, you perceive is fine. But the intention and the focus are important in clearing your chakras. But first, you need to know the seven major chakras in the body to begin, with chakra meditation.
The seven major chakras are:
- Root chakra: is located at the base of the spine and governs health and well being of a person.
- Navel chakra: is located in the lower abdomen and governs feelings of love passion and sexuality.
- Solar Plexus chakra: is located above the navel chakra and governs self-control, discipline and authoritative abilities.
- Heart chakra: is located in the centre of one’s chest and governs feelings of love, understanding and peace.
- Throat chakra: is located in the throat region and governs communication.
- Brow chakra: is located on the forehead and governs matters outside the physical senses.
- Crown chakra: is located at the top of the head and governs the mind and the spirit.